In the era of Covid-19 we aim to keep your aerial practice as safe and accessible as possible! By taking a private class at the studio you know that:
1. All of your equipment is state of the art and intended for the aerial movements you will practice.
2. Live instruction gives you feedback on your form in real time. Physical assists are available to keep you safe!
3. The studio is cleaned thoroughly between each session so you can breathe easy!
4. 1-1 or 2-1 sessions ensure that we can optimally socially distance during your practice.
What to Expect In Your Private Aerial Session
1. Book online here!
2. You can bring a friend with you (no extra charge)! All students are expected to bring their own mat and any props they intend to use or will need to purchase from the studio.
3. Reply to your reservation receipt with info on what type of class you'd like to take (Aerial Yoga, Aerial Yin Yoga, Aerial Conditioning, Tricks and Flips, Meditation, Restorative, whatever you want!)
4. You must sign up for your session at least 3 hours ahead of time. You can cancel up to 3 hours before your scheduled class without penalty. You will lose your pass and not receive a refund.
5. Come with a mask on. Students and instructor will be masked whenever not on their mat. Mats are spaced more than 10 feet apart to maintain breathable social distancing during our session.
6. Students awaiting Covid-19 test results, have a fever, are in quarantine, or have been in contact with a Covid-19 positive person in the past 14 days will not be permitted entrance and will not receive a refund.
1 Session Included with Membership Each Month
$40 Per Additional Session
$100 For a Pack of 3
$80 Per Single Session
$180 For a Pack of 3
$10 Hammock Rental Fee
$15 Fee for 3 Sessions
Purchase your own hammock for $100 or get the details for a hammock from Aerial Essentials